HOLIDAY 2020 GIFT GUIDE: TECH & TUMMIES
It’s almost certain that this holiday season is unlike those that came before it as 2020 has been a bit of a whirlwind of a year for so many reasons. But one thing that hasn’t changed is that Men aren't the easiest to shop for. Because sometimes, no matter how well or how long you have known them for, you just can’t decide what to get them. And this might be stereotyping, but most guys don't know what they want, and if they somehow do know, chances are they've already bought it for themselves. But don't worry, there are plenty of perfect stocking stuffers or unique Christmas gifts for men.
5 TIPS TO MAKE SHOPPING EASIER:
1) When thinking about what to get as a gift for guys in your life, think about their day to day activities and see if there is any place for an upgrade.
2) How do you shop for the guy who owns the fanciest, rarest things? Aim for gifts he wouldn't anticipate. Modern life is an avalanche of gadgets; the trick is finding products people will actually use.
3) Shopping online can be your quick fix to completing all your Christmas shopping in one afternoon from the comfort of your couch – especially if you have a handy gift guide available.
4) Don’t feel rushed to make a purchase. Take your time to research purchases and don’t feel pressured to jump on a particular sale.
5) The best gifts are “memory makers”: items that not only are a joy to open but also act as a catalyst for spending more time together, create holiday rituals for many more years to come.
MY TOP PICKS:
+ Hear the Holiday Cheer with the latest audio options from SHOPPERS DRUG MART's Tech Department.
+ Chillax and listen up to some great audiobooks or podcasts from AUDIBLE.
+ Gear-up with a new phone OR laptop upgrade courtesy of SAMSUNG Electronics.
+ Make sharing new Holiday (and old) memories easier than ever with AURA digital picture frames.
+ Sip on flavourful sparkling water and Save The Planet with the help of SODASTREAM.
+ Coffee lovers everywhere will froth at the mouth over NESPRESSO's new offerings for Holiday and more.
+ And get ready to die for a Single Malt Scotch that is For Your Eyes Only made from the BOWMORE Distillery.